Roof Cleaning Santa Maria
And Surrounding Areas
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Should I Have My Roof Cleaned?
- Prolong the lifespan of your roof
- Avoid premature roof replacement
- Increase your home’s curb appeal
Advantages of Exterior Building Cleaning?
- Remove harmful mold and fungus from your home or building
- Increase your property’s curb appeal
- Prolong the life of your property
Why Contact Coast Roof Cleaning?
- Our #1 goal is customer satisfaction
- We use a proven soft wash cleaning process to avoid damage to your property
- Our cleaning solutions are environmentally friendly and non toxic
- Contact us today about our roof cleaning for Santa Maria and surrounding areas!
How do I Know if My Roof Needs Cleaning?
- It is easy to see on most homes while the growth is in process; there are dark black streaks, particularly on the north facing roof, though once the algae has fully taken over it is sometimes hard to tell. (It’s never too late to remove.) The best place to look to check if your roof is dirty is below metal roof jacks flashing and sky lights. There you should find lighter colored streaks or patches…that is the original color and that is what your roof will look like after we have completed our roof cleaning for Santa Maria and surrounding areas!
When Should My Roof Be Cleaned?
- As soon as you notice any signs of the shading or staining. The gloeocapsa magma bacteria is relatively easy to remove. Moss and lichen require much more time and effort to scrub off residential homes and commerical buildings. Even after the treatment, a small amount of dead moss will remain, left to decompose over time. The best time to treat a dirty roof is before signs of moss or lichen.
Will Roof Cleaning Save Me Money?
- First, the algae and fungus that grows can cause premature roof granule loss, and shorten roof shingle life. So you save money because your roof lasts longer. Second, when the algae turns your roof black, it becomes less reflective, and it retains heat; If you use an air conditioner it has to work harder to overcome the increased heat load, costing money in electric bills. Third, the aesthetics of cleaning your roof when it comes to selling your home can not only save you money but can make you money too. Contact us today for a quote!